Willow Lake Sportsman's Club offers the finest white tail hunts. Whether you are looking for that classic buck or a trophy white tail we are here to make your dream a reality. Situated in Southern Michigan with dense rolling woods, crop fields, knobs and swamps. It is the perfect place for that elusive old buck to hide out and get away from the hunting pressure.
- You will be guided on a one to one basis by an experienced professional guide.
- We utilize tower stands overlooking fields and forest edges along with ground blinds and tree stands located on game trails that are strategically placed for the greatest success.
- You may bring your weapon of choice.
- Hunting season begins in early September and runs through the end of December.
- Daily guide fee of $200.00
- Lodging available upon request $75.00/Day per person
- Continental breakfast included with all lodging.
- Restaurants and food available within ten minutes of the lodge.
- Corporate/Management hunting parties are welcome.
- Hunt fees are based upon green gross score at the time of harvest.
- Deer processing and mounting is available at cost.
- Full payment is required on wounded animals although every effort will be made to recover your buck.
- No kill, no pay policy.
These prices include flyer discount of 10%
- 120" to 140" $1,950.00
- 141" to 160" $2,950.00
- 161" to 180" $4,250.00
- 181" to 200" $6,250.00
- 201" to 250" $8,500.00
- Limited number of cull bucks available
- Doe hunts
DEER CAM AT WILLOW LAKE SPORTSMAN'S CLUB
Willow Lake Sportsman's Club
Premier Pheasant and White Tail Deer Hunts