Willow Lake Sportsman's Club
Willow Lake Sportsman's Club offers the finest white tail hunts. Whether you are looking for that classic buck or a trophy white tail we are here to make your dream a reality. Situated in Southern Michigan with dense rolling woods, crop fields, knobs and swamps. It is the perfect place for that elusive old buck to hide out and get away from the hunting pressure.
- You will be guided on a one to one basis by an experienced professional guide.
- We utilize tower stands overlooking fields and forest edges along with ground blinds and tree stands located on game trails that are strategically placed for the greatest success.
- You may bring your weapon of choice.
- Hunting season begins in early September and runs through the end of December.
- Our prices are inclusive with the exception of a daily guide fee of $150
- Corporate/Management hunting parties are welcome.
- Group discounts are given for a party of 5 hunters or more.
- Airport transportation is inclusive in our pricing.
- Hunt fees are based upon green gross score at the time of harvest.
- Deer processing and mounting is available at cost.
- Full payment is required on wounded animals although every effort will be made to recover your buck.
- No kill, no pay policy.
DEER CAM AT WILLOW LAKE SPORTSMAN'S CLUB
Premier Pheasant and White Tail Deer Hunts